Thursday, April 15, 2010

Multiple Flash

Multiple Flash was actually easier than I expected. Once it is setup properly, it's hard to mess up. Unless your synch cord falls out... =/

However, apparently, I can't burn CDs, because I added the wrong edit of the final high resolution select to the folder. I cropped one of them to see how it would look, but I ended up deciding it looked better uncropped. So, I now know I need to slow down with my cd burning. I had the right one the lab computer, but I didn't add it to the selects folder.



At the Pack 5 Pinewood Derby last Thursday, Nevin Dubinski, a Wolf Cub, Braxten Denny, a Boy Scout, Shelby Johnson, a Tiger Cub, Ollie Fox, 2, Justin Denny, a Wolf Cub, Issac Young, a Wolf Cub, Ben Fleming, a Wolf Cub and William Hawkins, also a Wolf Cub, watch the ongoing race. The Cub Scout were competing to move on to the next level of competition, which is the Boonslick District Derby on April 24. The top three from each den, both in design and speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment