Thursday, March 11, 2010

Single Flash will bring me down

Single flash was one of the hardest assignments I have ever done. All things considered, I think I did an okay job on this assignment. It was much more demanding and harder to get used to, but with practice, I will get the hang of it.



MU students Antria Washington, Chantell Smith, Alana Young and Sierra Watson gathered together March 5 to promote unity of the student body at the Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center anti-hate rally at Jesse Hall. Following the "Cotton Ball incident", students from different groups, such as the Legion of Black Collegians and Missouri Students Association, came together to promote change on campus.



MU juniors Jill Frasher and Gwen Daniels study for their music history midterm in the Reynolds Journalism Institute Tuesday night. Frasher and Daniels have been friends since they met at Summer Welcome before their freshman year at Mizzou.

I had some more dynamic pictures of Jill and Gwen, but they either had white balance problems, the flash didn't work right, or didn't seem to work as well as I thought. I know I need to get out of my Mizzou bubble and that's what I am planning to do this weekend for the color correction assignment.


LIGHT DIAGRAM


Bounced light: F/8, 1/60, ISO 400, WB-custom
Direct: F/8, 1/125, ISO 400,WB-daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment